Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Welcome to the New BlogGeek.com Forum!

I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and forum.  I've built this site in hopes of sharing my knowledge and experiences with like-minded individuals.     

I've been building websites since 1997 by reverse engineering websites.  I would basically look at the code behind the sites and tinker with it to see what it did.  By doing this, I taught myself the basic HTML language.   

Times have changed.  With programs like FrontPage, people started getting used to WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get).  This made making websites much easier.   Now, it's even easier with Wordpress!   Anyone can spend a few weekends engulfed in Wordpress and build their own website.  But as we all know, its not as easy as "If you can build it, they will come"     It's pretty much crickets after the easy part.   

There are so many factors involved with website building and maintenance that many don't realize until after they get past the easy part of getting the domain and installing wordpress.   Search engine optimization, privacy policies, copyrights, etc.

Well, I don't want to get to off-course with this post, so I'll keep this short.

Thank you for reading up to this point.  I would love to read your introduction and I would also greatly appreciate if you would get the word out about our Blog/Forum so that we can enjoy some great conversations.

Sincerely,

Michael